Thursday, September 7, 2023

And here it is


All those boxes next to the door are going back downstairs either tomorrow or over the weekend.  

All those wires -- not much can be done about them.  The headphone wire has already gotten in the way of first the hihat and then, after I moved the wire, the hihat pedal.  

I should have created a video on putting this together.  I didn't see a single assembly video that helped.  There was a trick to assembling the kick drum pedal and pad, and not only did the video from Yamaha fail to provide it, the assembly manual from Yamaha described it only in words, no pictures.  

From the department of "hang onto that, it could come in handy someday", the drum rug was tucked away in a corner of the basement.  I have no clue why we bought it in the first place, or what we used it for before rolling it up and putting it away.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest direction

The most recent section of the Intermediate part of legacy Method has some standard beats and fills for different types of songs.  The last ...