Friday, December 27, 2024

Distracted

The material in Right Hand Independence isn't coming easily, and while I know now to (1) Slow Down, and (2) Do It Again, when the early attempts go as weakly as tonight's, my mind starts to wander.

One factor is that there's a new retirement project in view.  All those two dozen 8mm videotapes from 1995-200x, the ones that probably haven't been touched in decades, are about to be converted to video files for storage.  I can provide copies to family members who appear in them.  Maybe something can be created and uploaded.  They definitely need organization, and right now I can see a path toward accomplishing that goal.  

So this can nudge aside my good intentions in regard to drumming.  Not to worry, though.  I'll continue Drumeo Independence for now, and should have that complete before the next 30-Day Drummer kicks off in the first week of 2025. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest direction

The most recent section of the Intermediate part of legacy Method has some standard beats and fills for different types of songs.  The last ...