Wednesday, February 26, 2025

Life happened

First, my wife got sick and ended up in the hospital.  Then both of us came down with a virus that we probably were exposed to at the hospital, and that put us both largely out of commission for a couple of weeks.  

From time to time, I patted my thighs to keep from forgetting the recent lessons, but for the most part I didn't pick up sticks for many days.  February was pretty much a lost cause.  

But anyway, here I am again, feeling more in control of the 30-Day Drummer final assignments, if not fully there quite yet.  I'm also refreshing my memory on the Styles section of the Drumeo Method, taking it one phrase at a time.  Trying to end each day feeling as though I've improved a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest direction

The most recent section of the Intermediate part of legacy Method has some standard beats and fills for different types of songs.  The last ...