I'm in uncharted territory. If you don't feel like following the link -- and I'll admit it is kind of TL:DR -- not only am I taking drum lessons from Drumeo, now I'm taking singing lessons from Singeo, another music education branch of Musora. "Sing Better in 30 Days!" they promise, although there aren't 30 lessons. There are 20 in 20 days, giving the student the option to take days off to rest between 10-minute lessons.
It feels weird to tell my wife, "I'm going to my singing lesson now." Reminds me of the old joke:
PHIL: What'd you do with the money?
BILL: What money?
PHIL: The money they gave you for singing lessons!
Hey, it's free, and as long as it's not taken too seriously, it's also fun.
NOTE: (Get it? "Note"? Music, note? That's a joke, son!) Exercise Six has the instructor demonstrating a scale. When I heard it, all I could think of was Jimmy Nelson and Farfel.
No comments:
Post a Comment